Off-Topic > English Spoken !

Trifive.com member in Germany!

<< < (2/3) > >>

FinDoctor:
Hey 57BUDDii,

we would love to have you in Kiel, but would understand, if you decide to go to Berlin.......
here is the adress for the TriFive meeting in Kiel (actually is close to Kiel .....10 miles away from Kiel)  just in case you are using a navigation device while you drive : Street name : Kronsberg 27   
Town : Altenholz-Klausdorf........ the navigation device should "eat"  just Altenholz  or use the Zip Code  24161

If you need further informations  call me until tonight on my land line  +49 40 8701867   or cell    +49 172 4104261
I live in Hamburg will be on my way on Saturday morning.

If you need assistance to find a hotel in Hamburg (form here it´s only a 1 hour  15 minutes drive) let me know and we find something......

57BUDDii:
FinDr

Thanks for the info.  If I need assistance along the way, I will call you and see if you can advise.
I am not making as much progress in leaving as I thought, so need to get on the road.  I should be in Kiel area by 8-9pm tonight.

I will have to leave Saturday; early evening and drive to Frankfurt to catch plan on Sunday.

See you all there soon!

Belair 66:
cool
drive carefully

57BUDDii:
I'm Back!!!   I'm in Landsthul tonight and check out of my hotel on Saturday (8 April 17) morning and start driving north by northwest.

Nothing is in stone and I'm not booking hotels this weekend so I can stay flexible. Here is what I am thinking while looking at a map. All depends on who is available.

Saturday: Stuttgart, Heidelberg, Mannheim, Koblenz, Bonn, Cologne, Dusseldorf.

Sunday: Eindhoven, Tiburg, Breda ... (I only know these town names because Hans (townsman0) drove me all over The Netherlands once. I think we had a 12 hour day and he had to drive from the coast to Eindhoven. It was after midnight and he probably didn't get any sleep before going to work. I was a great time!!)\

Monday: Head Belgium Antwerp, Brussel and Mons.

Let me know if you are available..

I will check my messages in the morning.  Not sure if I will get wifi to check during the day.

BUDDii

Mr.409:
Hi Buddii
when you dont get any offer from a Tri Five Member, check Airbnb for a local Host in Germany
https://www.airbnb.de/

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[#] Nächste Seite

[*] Vorherige Sete

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln