Autor Thema: Canadian looking for help  (Gelesen 7363 mal)

xvette

• Chevy-Newbie
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Canadian looking for help
« am: 01. 01. 1970, 01:00:00 »
Hello,  i was wondering if anyone that speaks english could possibly help me out and pass this on.
About 4 years ago my father bought a 1955 chevy belair 4 door. We finished the interior with stock replacement and installed air ride and 17" American racing torque thrust II. The car was finished for spring and sold at the end of the summer, It was sold to a American who drove the car for a year then the car went to another American owner who sold it on ebay to a person in Belgium. I was wondering if anyone knows of belgium tri-five sites or if anyone knows of or has seen the car. If someone can translate/and or pass this on it would be much appreciated. Here are pics:

Any help is much appreciated

Tom

• Tri-Chevy Admin
  • Tri-Chevy-Restaurator
  • BelAir-57.de
    • Tom's Chevy '57 4dr Sedan
Re: Canadian looking for help
« Antwort #1 am: 01. 01. 1970, 01:00:00 »
Hi & Welcome here...

Yes, I can translate is for you...
As I remember, there's One Board-Member, living near Belgium...  Maybe he's got some contacts across the Border...

Maybe the FinDoktor knows about the car, two...

Greeetz, Tom

Also:  In der Ãœbersetzung:  
Vor 4 Jahren hat Xvette's Vater einen 55er 4dr gehabt.
Sie haben dem Fahrzeug eine neue (original) Innenausstattung verpasst, ein Airride-Fahrwerk und 17er Am. Racing Felgen.

Soweit bekannt ist das Fahrzeug von einem Amerikaner über Ebay nach Belgien verkauft worden.

Wenn irgendwer weiß, wo dieses Fahrzeug ist, hätte XVette da gerne einen Kontakt hin...  also ;-)  weiterleiten...

Gruß Tom
More on (my) 57 Two-Ten....  www.Chevy-BelAir-57.de  and more on Tom on Facebook .

FinDoctor

• Plus-Mitglieder
  • Tri-Chevy-Restaurator
  • Tri-Chevy Parts
    • California Classics
Re: Canadian looking for help
« Antwort #2 am: 01. 01. 1970, 01:00:00 »
Dear Xvette,

I know a lot of Classic Chevys in Germany (because I sell Classic Chevy Parts in Germany, and the German spoken part of Europe), but this car : I´m sorry, I don´t know.
It looks really great.
May be, that the guy from Belgium still owns it, but didn´t show up on a car show.
I´ll keep you in my mind and just in case of I see it somewhere on a car show or in a magazine, I´ll let you know by the CC Forum Germany
es grüßt

FinDoctor
Stefan
http://www.california-classics.de

Share me

Facebook  Google  Twitter  
Smf