Autor Thema: Trifive.com member in Germany! Take Two  (Gelesen 6685 mal)

57BUDDii

• Chevy-Newbie
  • English
    • My son's band!
Trifive.com member in Germany! Take Two
« am: 01. 10. 2011, 03:06:52 »
Hey all you Tri-Chevy Forum members out there!

I will be returning to Germany and hoping to meet up with some members.  I will be staying at Landstuhl, GE.  I will be there for the last two weeks of October and the first week of November.  If you are available, and our schedules can line up.... I would love to take you out for something to eat; my treat (aka, I will pay) Last trip in August, I was able to make your Annual Meeting at Keil; it was well worth the drive.
So, if you can send me a pm of where your town is and when you can meet, that will be great.  I will try to map out a plan of who I can meet up with.  Also, if there is a show or gathering, I would love to attend.  Hope to see you soon!

PS, I am from Colorado, USA

BUDDii
« Letzte Änderung: 01. 10. 2011, 03:10:18 von 57BUDDii »
BUDDii

princeofbelair

• Tri-Chevy Expert
  • Keep on cruisin
Re: Trifive.com member in Germany! Take Two
« Antwort #1 am: 14. 10. 2011, 13:08:40 »
Hi Buddy,

Landstuhl is pretty far  :( but if your roundtrip should bring you to Berlin I would like to invite you for a real Berlin Curywurst  ;D (... of course with beer ;)). Im shure we will find some more Tri-Five guys from Berlin for an relaxed evening with a Gear-Head from Colorado - didn´t we Guys?  :o :)

Buddy - I´m not shure but I think we won´t have any more car shows end of this year (german weather ...  :-\).

However - if you come to Berlin send us a ping

Greetings

Stephan

It´s cool - it´s hot - it´s a 56 Chevy - what else

57BUDDii

• Chevy-Newbie
  • English
    • My son's band!
« Antwort #2 am: 16. 10. 2011, 17:47:42 »
Thanks for the offer.  I may be able to get away the weekend of 29-30 Oct. I will update this thread as details unfold. 

BUDDii

Hi Buddy,

Landstuhl is pretty far  :( but if your roundtrip should bring you to Berlin I would like to invite you for a real Berlin Curywurst  ;D (... of course with beer ;)). Im shure we will find some more Tri-Five guys from Berlin for an relaxed evening with a Gear-Head from Colorado - didn´t we Guys?  :o :)

Buddy - I´m not shure but I think we won´t have any more car shows end of this year (german weather ...  :-\).

However - if you come to Berlin send us a ping

Greetings

Stephan

BUDDii

57BUDDii

• Chevy-Newbie
  • English
    • My son's band!
« Antwort #3 am: 29. 10. 2011, 12:26:55 »
I won't be able to make it out this weekend..... a four letter word called a "JOB" has kept me on a short lease.  So, next time, if I get a chance to come out, I will try to connect with the Tri-Chevy-Forum members if possible.  BUDDii
BUDDii

Tom

• Tri-Chevy Admin
  • Tri-Chevy-Restaurator
  • BelAir-57.de
    • Tom's Chevy '57 4dr Sedan
« Antwort #4 am: 29. 10. 2011, 16:08:23 »
You're allways Welcome, Buddy...

Have a safe Trip home...

Greetings, Tom
More on (my) 57 Two-Ten....  www.Chevy-BelAir-57.de  and more on Tom on Facebook .

Share me

Facebook  Google  Twitter  
Smf